Thursday, October 17, 2013

Apologies (or Excuses)

I apologize to my regular readers (if I have any) for the lack of blog posts these months. 2nd year Medicine in the Philippine setting is a bit more challenging. Many more subjects hence more books to read. Thick and heavy books.

Anyway, I'll be posting a few essays I've written for my Medical Ethics class. Not just because they got high grades but well, someone might benefit from them.

Finally, to describe 2nd year Medicine in a few words: exhausting, endless readings but fun. Here is where what I learned in 1st year (Human Anatomy, Human Physiology, Medical Biochemistry, Foundations of Medicine and Preventive and Community Medicine) blends into these subjects: Pathology, Microbiology and Parasitology, Pharmacology, Clinical Evaluation, Medicine I, Neurology I, Preventive and Community Medicine II, Medical Ethics, Pediatrics I, Basic Science Research. 2nd year is where diseases, drugs and how to conduct a physical examination and medical history are taught.

No comments:

Post a Comment